Exhibitor voucher code (chargeable)
Exhibitor voucher code: More flexibility and transparency for your trade fair planning
Brand new: Order your exhibitor voucher codes easily and forward them to your stand staff.
!!! Please note that the initial dispatch of the codes by e-mail is approx. 2 months before the start of the event !!!
Redeem the codes at www.gifa.de/exh-codes-en and receive a personalised exhibitor pass.
- No postal dispatch: The new exhibitor voucher codes give you time independence and flexibility when ordering. You can reorder the codes until the last day of the fair. You will receive the codes by e-mail within 20 minutes.
- Overview: Use the exhibitor voucher code manager in the trade fair portal to manage your codes. At a glance, you can see which stand employees have already registered.
- Lower costs: You will only be invoiced for the codes of the stand employees who have actually been used for access.
- Exhibitor pass always with you: As a digital version, you and your stand employees always have the exhibitor pass with you on your smartphone. And should one of your employees forget their exhibitor pass - no problem, the digital exhibitor pass can be printed out again at any time at any help desk.
Only one voucher code can be used for each email address.
Each voucher code can only be redeemed once.
- The price is per piece and refers to the entire duration of the fair.
Every stand employee needs a personalised exhibitor pass during the fair.
Every exhibitor will receive 3 exhibitor voucher codes, free of charge, for a stand measuring up to 20 sq.m.
1 extra exhibitor voucher code will be made available for each additional 20 sq.m., or part thereof, up to a maximum of 60 passes.
Group exhibitors obtain their exhibitor voucher codes (the quantitiy that is free of charge) directly from their organisers
For details of the number of complimentary exhibitor voucher codes to which you are eligible under the Conditions of Participation, please consult the admissions document or your orders in the OOS.
Important: Don't forget your bus and train ticket.
Free travel to and from events at the Düsseldorf venue by local public transport (ÖPNV), which was previously included in the exhibitor passes, will no longer be possible from January 2022, a ticket must be purchased.
Bus and train travel from now on according to the check-in/check-out principle. Download the Rheinbahn app now: www.mehr-rheinbahn.de/eezy_en
Do you need tickets that can be purchased in advance on account, also in larger quantities (dispatch by postal service)? Please contact the Rheinbahn sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of Service Partner Messe Düsseldorf GmbH:
Messe Düsseldorf is one of the 5 most successful trade fair organisers worldwide. Some 30.000 exhibitors present their products to 1.5 million trade visitors at events in Düsseldorf each year. About 50 trade fairs are being held in Düsseldorf, including 23 global leaders in five areas of expertise: machinery, plants and equipment, retail, trade and services, medicine and healthcare, fashion and lifestyle, and also leisure. Messe Düsseldorf GmbH is the trade fair company wi... read more